Friday, June 1, 2007

WebPortal Structure

Schema for WebPortal 1.0



Finishing up the structure for the internals of the Web Portal.

The schema just outlines the fields I would need to store published application information. This assumes all other information such as user name , password, and group is stored inside either Open LDAP or Active Directory. In this first version of WebPortal, I have added rdp, vnc and web links as publishable items for end-users. The weblinks I think is handy; it lets you centralize things like webmail, and/or company approved sites. After I implement the site and have all the features, I plan to add, X sessions and some features to admin the users account in OpenLDAP and/or AD. Things like allowing the user to change their own password, etc.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So what do you think about the new Transformers Movie opening up July 2nd?

Antonio Sosa said...

Sorry been super busy. Transformers - thought it was awesome. Took awhile in the beginning to get going but once the action started I thought it was great. Seeing how this is their first movie, I expect the next to be better.