Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LAVALite Released

New LavaLite Builds available.

For those who do not know - I have created a version of my LAVA based on Xubuntu 8.04

You can find it here: http://lavalite.blogspot.com

YES I know Canonical is going to release a new version in a couple days but I wanted to get started and have an iso of my own now :) When Canonical releases their new build I get to start all over :)

My Current builds have context menu keys like : Convert Video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MP3, WMA, etc. I also added right clicks for converting image types and merge images to pdf, Add subtitles to AVI, rip out audio from avi.

I added all the same performance enhancements as in LAVA. Added vlc for media playing along with a whole slew of apps like guf firewall, OpenOffice and Microsoft Office 2007 compatibility, Gisomount , PyNeighborhood and more...

Let me know what you think.

No comments: